Eduard Fenoy i Palomas
- Architect specializing in Projects, Urban Planning and History from the Architecture Technical School of Vallès, University Politècnica de Catalunya, 1986.
- Master in management of construction companies and real estate agencies (M.D.I) from the University Politécnica de Madrid, 1991.
- Architect in the Office of Robert Brufau, 1986.
- Architect in the Office of Ramon Ribalta, 1987-1989.
- Architect in his own Office, 1989-up to date.
- Founding partner of the firm FCM Arquitectes Consultors, 1994-2002.
- Director of EDUARD FENOY I ASSOCIATS SLP, from 2002 to the present.
- Director of URBANISME INTEGRAL i MEDI AMBIENT SLP, from 2004 until the present day.
- Municipal architect of Mura, 1995-2004.
- Municipal architect of Callús, from 1997 to the present.
- Urban development consultant BSAV, ” Barcelona Sagrera Alta Velocitat, S.A.”