Master Plan for Economic Uses and Activities and Cult Centers of Sabadell
The object of the Master Plan for the Use of Activities and Cult Centers of Sabadell is the definition of a strategy that allows the sustainable urban growth of Sabadell, which reflects the guidelines to be followed with regard to the uses and activities framed in Sabadell. the new techno-economic society of the 21st century, within a compact and well-connected city model with a local and territorial scope.
The challenges pursued by this document are:
• The Sustainable Urban Growth of Sabadell in relation to uses and activities
• Determination of the role of territorial polarity of Sabadell
• The introduction of new uses and technologies in the technoeconomic society
• Energy efficiency and functional efficiency in territorial management
• Promote social cohesion and fight inequalities
The vectors to achieve these goals are:
• The intrinsic characteristics of uses and activities
• The interactions and tensions derived from them in relation to the various urban tissues
• The management of sustainable mobility in the centers that generate uses and activities
• The valorisation and introduction of the cultural and architectural heritage
PROMOTOR: Sabadell City Council
DIRECTOR: EFAarquitectes, Eduard Fenoy (Architect), Mireia Salvans, Laura Termes, Marc Fenoy (Architects)
EFAarquitectes is an architectural firm in Sabadell (Vallès Occidental) formed by a multidisciplinary team of architects and professionals with extensive experience, dedicated to urban planning, landscaping, architecture and rehabilitation. EFAarquitectes (Eduard Fenoy i Associats, SLP) will find the best solution for urban management, real estate development, rehabilitation, buildings and house alterations in Sabadell and abroad. Contact us and we will inform you without obligation.
Keywords: Sabadell architect, architect, EFAarquitectes, Eduard Fenoy i Associats, SLP, architecture Sabadell, urbanism Sabadell, urbanism, architect in Sabadell.